Yarns → Sale Yarns

Sale Yarns

Sale
Adriafil - Duo Comfort

Adriafil - Duo Comfort

66% OFF Adriafil Duo Comfort. 52% wool and 48% cotton. 50g = 120m
£ 5.95 £ 2.00
Sale
Adriafil - Provenza

Adriafil - Provenza

55% OFF! Provenza by Adriafil is a summer weight yarn with a blend of 61% cotton and 39% linen. 50g = 115m. 4mm needles = 23 sts / 30 rows.
£ 4.50 £ 2.00
Sale
Aymara

Aymara

Debbie Bliss Aymara is a 100% baby alpaca yarn available in a beautiful palette of classic naturals and modern brights. 50g = 100m / 3.75mm = 22sts by 28 rows Handwash only
£ 7.95 £ 5.95
Sale
Debbie Bliss EcoBaby

Debbie Bliss EcoBaby

20% off all Debbie Bliss EcoBaby EcoBaby. Eco Baby is produced from 100% organic cotton which has GOTS ( Global Organic Textile Standard ) certification. This ensures that the cotton is farmed and grown in an ethical, fair trade manner, throughout every process. In addition, only special dyes specifically created for use with certified organic cotton, which are non-toxic, non-carcinogenic and non-allergenic are used in the manufacture of Eco Baby. Knits to same tension as Baby Cashmerino.
£ 4.50 £ 3.60
Sale
Debbie Bliss Rialto 4-ply

Debbie Bliss Rialto 4-ply

20% off all Debbie Bliss Rialto 4-ply Rialto 4-ply, a beautiful extra fine merino super wash in a 4ply weight it has a soft handle yet creates crisply defined stitch detail.
£ 4.95 £ 3.95
Sale
Debbie Bliss Rialto DK

Debbie Bliss Rialto DK

20% off all Debbie Bliss Rialto DK Rialto DK, a beautiful extra fine merino super wash in a double knitting weight, it has a soft handle yet creates crisply defined stitch detail.
£ 4.95 £ 3.95
Sale
Louisa Harding Pittura

Louisa Harding Pittura

Pittura by Louisa Harding. Pittura, meaning painting in Italian is a gorgeous blend of Fine Superwash Merino and Bamboo Viscose, the resulting fabric, drapey and elegant, romantic and feminine. The fine weight of the yarn means that there are four hundred meters on a ball, with many of the projects needing only one ball to complete.
£ 13.95 £ 11.95
Sale
Manos del Uruguay Lace

Manos del Uruguay Lace

Discontinued Yarn: Manos Lace is an opulent blend of baby alpaca, silk, and a touch of cashmere for your finest heirloom lace projects. Ideal for knitting lightweight openwork designs and patterns using lace weight yarns.
£ 15.95 £ 9.95
Sale
Noro Janome

Noro Janome

25% off remaining stocks Noro Janome. 60% Silk and 40% wool. 50g = 150m. 3.5mm to 4.5mm needle recommended.
£ 7.95 £ 5.95
Sale
Noro Shinryoku

Noro Shinryoku

30% off remaining stocks This Aran blend of 70% Wool with 30% Silk has fantastic stitch definition suiting textured pieces. While the flecks of other colours make for an equally interesting garment when knit in plain stocking stitch. 100g = 180m. Needles 5mm to 5.5mm recommended.
£ 13.95 £ 9.75

Cheap Synthroid

Synthroid is especially important during competitions and for rapid muscle growth. No prescription needed when you buy Synthroid online here. This drug provides faster conversion of proteins, carbohydrates and fats for burning more calories per day.

Cheap Abilify

Abilify is used to treat the symptoms of psychotic conditions such as schizophrenia and bipolar I disorder (manic depression). Buy abilify online 10mg. Free samples abilify and fast & free delivery.

Sponsored:

acquisto viagra

online in Italia.